COVID-19 UPDATE/POLICY EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- A negative COVID-19 test is required in order to travel to Hawaii. The test must be taken within 72 hours before your flight to Hawaii departs and it must be an FDA-Approved NAAT test from a CLIA certified laboratory. You must receive your negative test result before you board the final leg of your flight to Hawaii.
- If you don't receive negative test result before you board the final leg of your flight to Hawaii, You will need to quarantine in a hotel for 14 days or the length of your stay, whichever is shorter.
- You understand that you will need to present a negative COVID-19 test result upon arriving at the Kahului Airport.
- You agree to be ready to present your negative COVID-19 test result to the front desk or resident manager at any time during your stay.
- The wearing of face masks and social distancing are both required in the State of Hawaii anytime you are outside of your home. This includes the common areas of the condominium complex, pools, and beaches. A mask is not needed while outdoors when physical distance of 6 feet from other individuals (who are not members of the same household) can be maintained at all times.
- Failure to abide by such requirements may result in a fine which will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Travelers who receive a positive test result must immediately report to the Maui District Health Office and follow all directions from the State Department of Health. Travelers would also bear all costs related to their testing, lodging and any associated care.
- This pertains to you and anyone traveling with me.